Saturday 23 June 2012

CLASS REFLECTION :)

I can't believe how fast this course went by!  I really enjoyed the activities we did in this class and I LOVED working with the iPad!  Barb is so knowledgeable and everyone in the class had so much to add to the course, as well.  It was really interesting hearing everyone's presentations today.  It is obvious how much everyone truly cares about students.

It is refreshing to listen to a "new-age" perspective.  I hope the province of Nova Scotia is heading in the direction of more technology in the classroom, especially with iPads.  I always love to learn more about different apps.  I don't have an iPad or iPod, but this course makes me want one even more :) 

The things that are going to stand out the most from this course are: using the iPad, playing around with different apps, searching and creating low-tech assistive technology, learning about everyone's low-tech AT, seeing videos of children using AT, learning about everyone's case studies, viewing the AMAZING people who can/have done so much with just a switch, and trying to soak in all the information Barb has to offer us.

I really enjoyed this course and it ended too quickly.  I look forward to a future that involves lots of technology for all students within the classroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment